Monday, September 3, 2012

fake oakley sunglasses I've found.

So many police, making movies? the agents, and the atmosphere is very tense.
? At this time, police officers with German shepherds rushed into the departure lounge, the audience burst into Horror cry of, This specialized search bomb German shepherds rushed to the scene.
Saw a police dog walked around, the old Tommy whole body shaking up, said, patting the chest full of cold sweat on his forehead.
In his view, the airport there are so many police and agents is definitely not a good sign. They are afraid not to capture drug traffickers is looking for fugitives, they might even gun battles and bloodshed. Although Tommy has been like to watch action piece, but if you really gangster combat happens in front of him,fake oakley sunglasses, like him would frighten afraid in case lying on the ground, that is how to do it? thought here, Tommy does not consciously accelerated move around footsteps.
Looked like Tommy afraid, I can not help but giggle.
Turned around and saw Tom them, I saw they looked curiously at the armed police who look like a dawdle, speed and turtle climb almost.
I beckoned to them, motioning them to keep up with.
Gather round me quietly facing them said,cheap oakley sunglasses, Then I suddenly heard a I immediately glanced around quickly eyes fell on a female staff member who she is behind the back of the hand, cheeks flushed, I giggle with such a fake disguise I not see you when I was an idiot ah?
So I walked up to her and said: I've found.
freely said.

No comments:

Post a Comment