Saturday, June 9, 2012

nba champion jerseys early expulsion good team

Watch other people play with the playground the right side, dozens of people were playing basketball, the National People's Congress for Physical we some privileges Guangbo Cao music ringing, no effect of these crazy people, less than school administrators The leadership of sports whistle the time of the child, they are not went to the team.
Teacher also, and they stand to the last of his class team, this move of the school very very so, few people dare not seriously exercise class at the back watching? Calisthenics is also to point , and the rating of a class weekend, so each class is very important.
Time in physical education, early expulsion good team, everyone has their own fixed position, arrived at his place, and around a few students greeted, if we look very familiar, in fact, they are afraid do not know, I really could not utter their names, few people chat, roughly infer the names of several people, they are also kept in the bone.
More high school girls, this class, the girls have more than 30 people, which has almost half of the number of stations, etc. I was in college, the number of girls is drastically reduced and only a few in a class,buy nba jerseys, then so sorry ah.
However,nba champion jerseys, quantity is quantity, not quality, though the numbers, but in my heart, let me was a bright girl does not seem to, I always suspected that his powers of observation, but now I watched for a long time, it is to make I am disappointed, absolutely ugly in our class did not, girls do not exist but high on the young beautiful people to keep them coming back, the ordinary is the vast majority, alas, it seems I find a girlfriend in high school dreams are shattered, a small town, what beauty it? pricey to say our high admission standards, some focus only on the appearance of the girls it is difficult admitted.
High school students to learn not puppy love, increase school enrollment rate is the mission of the school and the students here, only two words, learning other things, are not any. poor students, schools are not afraid of you turned to heaven, three weeks vacation only two days, five or six o'clock every morning to get up, run collective operation for half an hour, morning reading one hour, four classes in the morning, afternoon, three lessons a study hall, night three self-study, half past ten must be time to sleep, when the leadership of rounds, the students did a bit of time and freedom, in addition to learning to read can do? I can only say that our school is indeed cultivated a many college students - nerd, like me.
This is also the quite upset that the, Who told the we Province, people multi-, students baby also multi-, competition is fierce it.
In fact, I was very grateful for such a system, I'm an impatient people, always want every day activities, events, and if the school is not so strict, I can not go to college, mixed with that diploma, a things, there are always pros and cons, to deny the side at the same time, I can not forget that it brings benefits.
Guangbo Cao, every time I are half-hearted, free desultory, perhaps lazy personality is formed at this time, I want to live a different, now I should be serious efforts to do this little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment